Professional Negligence for Individuals
Professional Negligence claims
If you have suffered a financial loss as a result of negligent advice by a professional we can help you to claim compensation.
If a professional breaks their ‘duty of care’ by giving negligent advice a specialist professional negligence solicitor can pursue a negligence claim for you. Usually such claims are made via insurers so that the need for personal involvement with somebody who you may have had a one-to-one professional relationship with is avoided.
What can go wrong when I use a solicitor:
- Missing limitation or Court dates so the claim is struck out.
- Under settling a personal injury claim
- Suing the wrong party
- Errors in drafting a will
Some other common professional negligence claims we handle include:
- Claims against accountants
- Claims against bankers
- Claims against surveyors
- Claims against architects
- Claims against financial advisers
- Claims against residential and commercial estate agents
- Claims against solicitors
- Claims against insurance brokers
There are several different ways of funding your claim and these include:
- Conditional Fee Agreements
- Discounted Conditional Fee Agreements
- Fixed Fee Funding
- Private Retainers
We have contacts with After The Event insurance providers.
Find out if you have a negligence claim NOW. For a free confidential discussion call us on 0161 355 5500. Or to email us CLICK HERE