Tel: 0161 3555500

Claims for the individual | Davies and Co

Professional Negligence for Individuals

Professional Negligence claims

If you have suffered a financial loss as a result of negligent advice by a professional we can help you to claim compensation.

If a professional breaks their ‘duty of care’ by giving negligent advice a specialist professional negligence solicitor can pursue a negligence claim for you. Usually such claims are made via insurers so that the need for personal involvement with somebody who you may have had a one-to-one professional relationship with is avoided.

What can go wrong when I use a solicitor:

  • Missing limitation or Court dates so the claim is struck out.
  • Under settling a personal injury claim
  • Suing the wrong party
  • Errors in drafting a will

Some other common professional negligence claims we handle include:

  • Claims against accountants
  • Claims against bankers
  • Claims against surveyors
  • Claims against architects
  • Claims against financial advisers
  • Claims against residential and commercial estate agents
  • Claims against solicitors
  • Claims against insurance brokers

There are several different ways of funding your claim and these include:

  • Conditional Fee Agreements
  • Discounted Conditional Fee Agreements
  • Fixed Fee Funding
  • Private Retainers

We have contacts with After The Event insurance providers.

Find out if you have a negligence claim NOW. For a free confidential discussion call us on 0161 355 5500. Or to email us CLICK HERE

Tel: 0161 3555500

We Can Call You

Ask the Expert

Make an Enquiry